Love Always, Sister Welling

Love Always, Sister Welling
"I promise that because of your faithful response to the call to spread the gospel, He will bind up your broken hearts, dry your tears, & set you & your families free. That is my missionary promise to you & your missionary message to the world" — Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, May 19, 2014

WEEK TWENTY-EIGHT   


While Jenna was emailing they experienced a "Brown Out" and she lost the letter she had just written home. She rewrote a few paragraphs but that's all she had time for...She is doing well.  We loved talking with her last week on Mother's Day. She told us about a family with 12 children she is teaching right now.  It is about 100 degrees everyday and 90 percent humidity:) She loves the Philippines and seems so very happy!!
The Garcia Family..we have been working with them for a long time now.  I love them so much..  they have accepted the Gospel and are living it.  They keep all of thier commitments..they're just unable to attend church because they don't have the money.  It is so hard!!  We just got Taytay a wheelchair through the welfare program at Church..he just had a stroke.
These beautiful children live in my area.  They literally SPRINT at me when they see me coming down the street and then they hold my hands and kiss my cheeks until we get to our appointment! They are the CUTEST!


Hello to the ones I love most,
As soon as our Christmas call ended the countdown began for our Mother’s Day phone call. Its what all us missionaries talk about and look forward to :) I can hardly believe how quickly it came! I feel like it was just yesterday Sister Houser and I were looking at the calendar you made me mom counting out the days until mother’s day.. how did five months already happen!
I loved every second of talking to, and looking at you beautiful people.  Words don't do any justice in how much I love you and am grateful to have you in my life.  It’s amazing that the loner I serve the easier it is for me to be away- the ache for you lessens but the love and appreciation for you grows.  
As you know I've been a little sick the last few days.. 
Our district leader came over to give me a blessing.  As the Filipino Elder put his hands on my head and blessed me on my front porch I listened to his voice and looked out at my surroundings.  In moments like these, I truly can't believe this is my life.  Its the most incredible thing.  I have such a testimony of Priesthood power.  I know it is real and I know that it truly is the authority to act in God’s name for the Salvation- or I like to think of it as the eternal happiness of His children :).


all i had time to rewrite of it.. ha sorry!! next week na lang! mahal kita!!!!!     
.







  


No comments:

Post a Comment